To Return or exchange an item.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (DSRs), a consumer can cancel the contract 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer received the goods.
We will accept returns a further 7 working days after the days in which your rights under the DSRs end.
Within the first 7 working days we will either issue a refund, or effect a credit note or an exchange if preferred.
If you wish to return your item between 8 and 14 working days after receipt, we will issue a credit note or an exchange.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to advise us that you wish to send the item back.
No returns can be accepted without our prior knowledge.
Simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 working days.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed Certificate of Authentication or relevant documentation.
Goods will only be accepted for return
- If they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- You have contacted us first to enable us to look out for the item being returned.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We recommend that customers who are returning goods for a credit, exchange, or refund, use Royal Mail for smaller items, or Parcel Force for larger items. Even for large items, postage should cost no more than £12.95. Items sent by any other method other than Royal Mail/Parcel Force, will only be reimbursed (if the item is faulty) to the value of £12.95.
We regret Sale Items are non refundable.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected.